Sunday 4 January 2015

Welcome to my blog...

Hello there...

I am completely new to this blogging thing but it has been recommended to me by so many people that I've made the resolution to begin this venture and stick to it. I am currently working as a tutor at Explore Learning whilst I wait to begin university again in September studying English language and International relations. It is truly gratifying to be part of Explore Learning as they are such an amazing company who strive to educate and influence children's learning in an extremely positive way.

I have lived in Oldbury just outside Birmingham my entire life and although at times my postcode does hold me back, I try to not allow it to. I always try to stay true to my roots and be proud of where I grew up, however at times this can be hard! I am just a person trying to make their mark so please stay tuned to read about my opinions, beliefs and ideas. Hope you're as excited as I am to start this journey!

Love Liv x

No comments:

Post a Comment