Thursday 29 January 2015

The Liebster Award!


Thank you so much to http://ruthiethursday.weebly.com/ for nominating me for this blogging award for new bloggers! I feel so blessed to have been given this nomination and overwhelmed to say the least!



 
Here are the questions that I was set by Ruth to answer...

 Why did you start blogging?  
- I began blogging in an attempt to free my words.

What inspires you most?
- My mother. She is without a doubt the most incredible woman on this earth.

Who is your role model?
- See above haha!

What is your favourite past time? 
- I love to sit infront of the fire watching orange is the new black or sex in the city.

Who is your favourite musician?
- Without a doubt Mr Ed Sheeran or Queen Bey.

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- This is so hard! Probably a "lot to handle."

What's is/was your favourite subject at school? 
- English, since my first day of nursery haha!

Do you have any strange talents?
- I can flatten my nose to look like Voldemort. (I can't believe I'm declaring this).
 
Where is your dream place to live/visit?
- A tour of south America or Africa are my dreams!

What is your main goal in life?
- To make a difference to somebody elses.

Can you tell me any random fun fact about you?
- My nostrils flare when I smile haha!





The questions I set for my nominees are:

1. Describe yourself using nothing but words that start with the letter "b."
2. Who is your favourite character in any novel you have read?
3. What is your deepest desire?
4. What do you hope to achieve from your blog?
5. What is your favourite quote by a famous female?
6. If you were any character in Sex in the City or Mean Girls who would you be and why?
7. Where do you see yourself being in ten years?
8. Which Disney princess/prince do you associate yourself with and why?
9. If you could change anything in your life what would it be?
10. Which song best describes your life?
11. Name a treasured memory and why it's so special.

I open my nomination to everybody who is scared to open up and bare their opinions for everybody to see, this is a perfect first blog post. Go for it!

 
 

Love Liv x

No comments:

Post a Comment